- Assist project leadership in designing the approach for SOA projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers Assist Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) developers in resolving problems, finding solutions and writing specifications that will meet the business needs and requirements, and comply with applicable standards Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements Build solutions and manage implementation aspects of projects Create and/or review manuals, how-to
- procedures, and related documentation in a variety of formats.
- Ensure documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience Respond to questions from customer personnel and analyze what-if scenarios.
- Review technical and design documentation, write technical and design documents, provide technical ability screening for new team members, create testing and quality assurance plans, manage and prioritize change requests and problem reports.
- Implement SOA solution; Design and reusable xml interfaces and web services that conform to relevant standard.
- Assist the pm with required project artifacts.
- Develop and implement plans to familiarize developers with deployed services. Assure the SOA governance plan is followed.
- Custom development within Oracle ESB suite using Java/Java Script Develops code for Enterprise and Domain SOA services to enterprise standards and best practices.
- Develops service wrappers for services and business applications. Develops Service Design Patterns.
- Performs the unit tests of the service in a development environment.
- Performs the integration testing in a development environment.
- Assists with performance and security testing in a development environment.
- Manages SOA service Configuration and Release Management Infrastructure.
- Maintains SOA governance module and associated infrastructure.
- Develop Service Developments and Deployment Documentation.
- Maintains the SOA service in the operational life cycle of the service.
- Manages production instances of SOA services. Updates production instances and configuration in order to meet SLAs for SOA services.
- Manages the consistency of the Service Registry against redundancy.
- Responds to incidents related to SOA services. Attends regular departmental and project meetings.
- Develops a complete SOA development lifecycle using iterative methodologies.
- Responsible for executing top-down & bottom-up service and process development. Responsible for designing and developing event-driven solutions.
- Responsible for SOA QA and turning around identified defects quickly. Extensive experience on SOA based integrations and must have Java Development background. Complete understanding of Java/J2EE n-Tier architectures, Web Services standards, integration, design Patterns, SOA Standards.
- Moderate experience providing relevant SOA specific design and development services including development of SOA design standards, patterns, principles, web services and experience with enterprise service bus technologies.
- Experience with a broad range of Web Services Standards and integration design patterns (request/response, publish/subscribe, assured delivery, synchronous vs. asynchronous required.
- Experience in enterprise integration background including XML/XSLT, Data Transformation, Message Routing, Integration Infrastructure and Web Services (WS*, REST).
- Experience in software/middleware components (Enterprise Services Bus, Enterprise Messaging, J2EE application servers).
- Experience in relational database experience (SQL Server, Oracle) and programming experience (C#, Java, PL/SQL, T-SQL) preferred.
- Experience in developing technical documentation, and supports the QA, release, and production support processes. Strong knowledge of design patterns and frameworks like spring, Hibernate, Seam, Model View Controller etc. Strong leadership skills while working in a team environment. Negotiation and creative problem solving skills. Excellent skills in oral and written business communications in English. Must have Hands-on ability provisioning and integrating services using Enterprise Service Bus using a middleware SOA Platform.